Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Keynote: Presidential Awards for Mathematics and Science Teaching
- Given on behalf of the National Science Foundation for the 1998 Presidential Awardees for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching. Delivered at the State Department, Benjamin Franklin Dining Room, Washington, DC, June 10, 1999.
- Reminisces of Carl Sagan
- Eulogy for Carl Sagan delivered at The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, New York City, February, 27 1997 during a memorial service entitled “A Celebration of Carl Sagan’s Life.”
- Dedication of the Center for Space Education
- Keynote Address for the dedication of the Center for Space Education at the Kennedy Space Center, Florida, July 15, 1994.
- Ph.D. Convocation Address
- A short address to my fellow matriculating graduate students at Columbia University, delivered at St. Paul’s Chapel, May 14, 1991.