It is our goal at Neil deGrasse Tyson's Website to provide you with the most up-to-date information related to his professional activities, while at the same time, to ensure the utmost protection of your privacy.
- All identifiable information collected through our website will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, loaned, or reused to any third parties.
- IP addresses may be used by Neil deGrasse Tyson's Website to better administer our website for users, or to help diagnose problems that we are having with our server. However, we will never attempt to link IP addresses with individual users, or to make any of this information personally identifiable.
Send your questions and comments to the webmaster on this site's contact page.
We accept no responsibility or liability for losses which may be incurred by persons using the information or links to other sites contained herein. The information provided on this website is for informational purpose only.
Furthermore, we respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. Keep in mind that material available on or through other web sites might be protected by copyright and intellectual property laws of the United States or other countries. Those web sites, and not our Disclaimer or Forum Rules and Guidelines, govern your use of that material. For more information about our copyright or information of copyright violations you believe may be present on this site, please read our copyright notice below.
At our discretion, we may disable, block, and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of our website and/or others. So please don't do it.
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that amounts to copyright infringement, we'd like to know. Please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act for the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our site, with enough detail so that we can find it on the web site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.
Our website Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached via the contact page.
Copyright © 2017 Neil deGrasse Tyson. All rights reserved.